Wednesday, January 18, 2006


who am i?

where am i?

why do i feel this way?

Over the past month people (friends, family and acquaintances) keep telling me how pretty I look, how nice I look , how good I look.

What the hell???

When I look in the mirror I wonder who that is looking back at me. To me I look pale, drawn and stressed coupled with the fact that I almost find myself unrecognizable. It is very strange.

One of my friends in the know figures it's due to the fact I went through a massive personal shift in "giving myself to love" and that vunerability is attractive. I don't know about that.

I feel more like a needy twit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think the pale, drawn and stressed look is bloody sexy.

Seriously, though, I was just saying something to Blue along these lines. Our perception of ourself is so often different to other's perception of us... and we're much less objective, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

I so agree. I am definitely not objective when it comes to me.
Usually I don't need a double take when Igo by a mirror though. That's a little odd.