Sunday, January 15, 2006


I blubbed like a big baby. Every single time I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition I sit and sob in my chair (a little like some guy across the pond). On tonights show the family got their makeover due to one of the daughters determined persistence. They were passed over on their initial application and she didn't like that . She, an eleven year old, contacted a variety of people who have been on the show or a part of it and it worked out that they got their makeover.

They were beyond excited, of course, and everyone was so impressed with this girls tenacity.

Off to wash the tears off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do we put ourselves through it? Why?

Anonymous said...

Exquisite torture??

Due to the fact people are caring about people. They are stopping and saying 'I see you' and everyone wants to be seen.

Anonymous said...

The host of the show to me seems to be the fakest sonofabitch in the world. That's the feeling I get. Maybe I'm wrong but... fuck just redo my house!

Anonymous said...

He's total cheese but he has quite a following amongst the ladies (meh, too skinny and twitchy really).
There wouldn't be any sponsors if all they did was a redo. He has to chat them all up. Too bad for us but yet I still watch.

It's a sickness.