Thursday, February 09, 2006

dirty girl part II


Okay so slut was a bit of a strong word to use but since I have been wandering a path I've never wandered before it seemed somewhat appropriate for me to say about myself. Comparatively my little path seems tame to other blogs I've read and stories I've heard but as it is not something I've done before and not something I'll be sharing with my general group of friends, or even a really close one, I feel like a dirty girl.

So the new emailing/chatting guy started off fairly tame and innocuous. General talk about jobs, pets, food, life etc. Then the tone changed a little when he discovered that we had a similar sense of humour and one that is not always polite. Yes I can have a dirty mind.


So crass stories and jokes flew back and forth. Then a little innuendo entered the game. Fine. I can play at that game as well. It was all no big deal. Next thing you know I have my 'virtual' top off.

HELLO!

What the hell happened? Where did that come from? How did that happen? Who am I? It turns out that I have an imagination that can run amok in ways that I did not know were in me. I have shocked and confused myself to no end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how different people are when they're on the internet. I have had some nasty, dirty chats with women I know as friends on the internet that I would never have with them face to face.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing the discussions people will have on the internet.

Anonymous said...

Imagination is important, and powerful. I think exploring this side of yourself might be very healthy, and also might break down one or two barriers in the "real" world.

I hope you push the boundaries out a little more.