Friday, August 25, 2006

When I read over the little 'test' thing below I think 'Hmm, yes that could really be me' (other than articulate...that I can have problems with due to the thinking) and yet I have not been in love to really know how I'd do. All the things listed? Those are things I try to do in all relationships. I aim to put my brain before my emotions yet this seems to be changing a lot over the past year. And emotions? They are hard for me. They seem so out of control.

I spent my time in the shower crying today. I turned the water on, got in and then was sobbing like a big, big baby. It was unexpected and it startled me. My shower was extra long as I couldn't stop the tears. Geez.

Control.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... babe! Hope you felt a little better afterwards, anyway. And - well, emotion is nothing to worry about... we all have it. I even cry occasionally too.

Have a good one x

Anonymous said...

Thank you W.

I know. I do know but I still find it tough. Such is life! It was better...until I went to bed.