Thursday, July 20, 2006

Too much Information?



Got the period.
This was the second time in my life that I was on the glad side of things to see it.

I was a late bloomer (yay) and it got to the point that I was worried that I was going to have to go to the doctor's and get checked out due to the fact that things were not working as per the norm. All the teen magazine's said that you should go if you had not started by 16. I lived in the tension of really not wanting it to start and really not wanting to be probed by the Doc.

This time? Well...
There was some, um,not so dry fooling around with the new guy.
His hands were down my pants on a few occasions.
Mine over his.
Other times there were no pants to speak of!

I wasn't extremely worried after the fact but in my brain I had a little voice that would pop up and say 'What if?'.

That would have been B-A-D.

I know the science and statistics of it all but any percent is a lot in my books. I also have always had a secret fear that I am extremely fertile. And, really, wouldn't it just figure that the little virgin who still hadn't gone all the way would likely get pregnant?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....what a thing to be worried about!!!

The chances of you getting pregnant without penetrative sex are slim to none honey :)

Anonymous said...

I know, I know.

That slimmest of slim chances though...
Crazy I know but it only takes one of those little suckers :)

Anonymous said...

They're tenacious little sods, but probably not that tenacious. Unless you got one on your, errmm, finger... and, errr...

I think it's best if I stop there. In fact, it would probably be better if I hadn't started.

j said...

um...well...er...

Anonymous said...

Honestly sperm has been known to travel 1,ooo's of kilometers to get at virgin eggs. Hell mine once made me travel 52 km for it.

;)

Anonymous said...

Heh.