Thursday, July 13, 2006

Being older and finally experiencing pretty much...anything...sends me into teenland tizzy's. I swear I end up regressing in age and am overwhelmed with teen angst.

At the same time I do not regret anything I did with the new guy. I went into it with a (mostly) clear mind and made my choices all along the way. I don't want to tell everybody, obviously, and I do not think they could handle it anyway. I want to enjoy the memories and not be frowned at for perceived crossing of my social circles boundries. But boy are they curious.

I got to say no.
I got to say yes.
I have to live with myself.

I got a peck on the cheek at the airport. It was sweet and tame.
It was a little later that evening that I got kissed properly and for a long time.

Swoon.
Swoon.
Swoon.



It has been too many years. Too, too many. He's a lovely kisser. There wasn't too much tongue and I must admit I really liked it when he sucked on and bit my bottom lip. Who knew! We wore my chin down all week long and I am still putting extra moisturizer on it to help with the redness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're deliberately being enigmatic now.

Anonymous said...

Just slow.
That's all.
I swear ;)

Anonymous said...

Take it as slow as you want.

Anonymous said...

Slow is good......but you said yes to something, i'm dying of curiousity here!