Thursday, June 22, 2006

We've been reduced to email as he has begun his travels. This might be good as I have some things to do before he arrives and it gives me time to plan fun things to do; going out, showing off the area things!

I've told friends now and they are irritating to no end. Well, they are not that bad but they have their moments. I guess they don't know what to do with me in this situation (not that I know either). Our conversations about the guy are quite stilted and hesitant and end rather quickly. Of course there is endless opinions on how to handle things, what to do and how each wants to meet him to give him a going over. Ugh. I cannot imagine subjecting him to that when we haven't spent time together (I know I'd hate it for myself).



I answer them the best that I can without giving everything away. I just want to keep it light hearted and easy and focus on the fun, friend like things that we talk about. I do not want to make it into some big thing when I just don't know what will happen, but, you know girl minds. My friends all have me married off already!

One topic does have me gritting my teeth when it gets brought up but...more on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget all the advice, and get yourself a Brazilian :-)

Anonymous said...

OW OW OW!
You get one first Mr. I just began trimming not long ago!! ;)