Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The last couple of weeks have been out of control in life. A lot of people issues that needed to be dealt with, work being a bugger and exposure issues at the other blog.

It's made my head hurt and the rest of me very tired. If it were possible I'd spend a week in bed with the covers pulled over my head and the phone unplugged.

But then I'd miss my times with the guy so up I get.
We have been reduced to IM for a variety of reasons for the next few weeks and I've been missing his voice. It's terribly girly of me. And I even told him that.

There was a fantastic storm on the weekend though.
Bucketing rain.
Thunder.
Lightning.
Wonderful and soothing.


(not my pretty pic)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need a vacation. And what's this other site?

Anonymous said...

I have 4 weeks off in the summer; 1 with the guy and 3 for things like camping and lazing. I cannot wait.

The other site? My other blog that is more daily stuff and less feely/emotional drivel ;) You can email me with promises of secrecy and I'll consider sharing.

Anonymous said...

My god, what a photo.

Hope you feel better about "stuff" soon, J.

[Kow, do you get a load of strange code instead of your name and url where it should have remembered your details (above)?]

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

I get the weird code. It is my one peeve about this template.