Thursday, May 25, 2006



I have been tagged by Serendipity
(I've never had an actual tag before. Usually I am a thief!)




I am: still trying to figure out what to do with my life.

I want: to travel more. To see old things and new things in other countries.

I wish: I knew what I wanted to be be when I grow up.

I hate: feeling like a failure.

I miss: summers at sea.

I fear: spiders (though I can kill them now if need be) and looking like a fool.

I hear: voices. Not quite but I do talk to myself in my head :)

I wonder: what life has in store for me. It isn't that I am sitting around waiting for things to happen but there are days where I wish I could catch a glimpse of what is to come.

I regret: not doing things/saying things because I was worried about embarrassing myself. I'm getting better at this.

I am not: as tough, cold hearted and hard to understand as I can appear.

I dance: with my friends kids. I miss going to the clubs of yore. Sigh.

I sing: along to the radio and CD's and try really hard to not sing at concerts!

I cry: more than I used to. It was disconcerting at first but I am slighty more comfortable with my emotions...when on my own.

I am not always: kind to myself. If you want to know the bad things about me I could write pages. If you want to know the good I'd really struggle with that.

I make ____ with my hands: tasty baked goods.

I write: less than I used to. I need to reconnect with my journal.

I confuse: myself and others. Maybe it is less about confusion and more about surprise, a 'who knew?!?' sort of thing.

I need: my friends. To laugh with. To cry with. To be quiet with. To eat with. To live life with.

I should: not use 'should' in my vocabulary. I don't want to feel obliged to certain things. I want to commit to things and people because I want to.

I start: by questioning everything I do.

I finish: by choosing a path and committing to it until proven wrong.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what do you say to yourself in your mind?

Anonymous said...

Things like 'What the hell are you doing?' (to myself and to others), 'You are more bizaree than I ever knew...who the heck are you?!?', 'You may be a dork but your footwear rocks'.

That sort of thing.

And I try to plan for all the worst case scenarios :)

Anonymous said...

Blimey. She does tags now :-)

Have a thoroughly gorgeous weekend, J x

Anonymous said...

Interesting reading! Thanks for playing

Anonymous said...

wdky- If asked to play I do not like to refuse ;)

Here's hoping for the weekend. Some drama may get in the way but I'll try not to let it.

S- welcome.

Anonymous said...

Not a bad tag in comparison to some...