Tuesday, May 09, 2006

But It's Tuesday!?!

This may be as close to musical Monday's as I ever get (even though I enjoy the listening).

Image hosting by Photobucket

Found in blogland....
Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Press forward for each question and then use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING. (Well, try not to).

How does the world see you?
'It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp' DJayz
(Geez, I hope not)

Will I have a happy life?
'Takk' Sigur Ros
(It's foreign. I don't understand it. Is that a good or bad sign?!?)

What do my friends really think of me?
'Raindrop' Reindeer Section
(Does that make me Debbie Downer??)

Do people secretly lust after me?
'Only You' David Crowder Band
(I wish!)

How can I make myself happy?
'Nearly Lost You' Screaming Trees (Hmmm)
2nd go- 'Don't Give Up' Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush
(Sounds much more like me)

What should I do with my life?
'I'm Going Hungry' Temple of the Dog
(Constant diet??)

Will I ever have children?
'Armageddon It' Def Leppard
(Ha ha ha ha!! I'll take that as a resounding NO.)

What is some good advice for me?
'Shake Ya Ass' Mystikal
(nice!)

How will I be remembered?
'How Soon is Now' The Smiths

What is my signature dancing song?
'Cowgirl Techno' Underworld
(It is danceable...)

What do I think my current theme song is?
'Secret Heart' Feist
(Secret internet/blog hooking up anyway...so yes, secret.)

What song will play at my funeral?
'Virtual Insanity' Jamiroquai
(I'd like my funeral to have more of a party atmoshere so...)


What type of men/women do you like?
'Words' Doves
(I guess one that speaks or writes!)

What is my day going to be like?
'Tourist' Athlete
(I wish! Though I will be talking to new guy later on. Maybe that will be a trip. Oh, I as I edited the post the next song came on....'Heaven is an Orgasm' by the Lords of Acid- heh)

If you want to play feel free. Leave me a comment and let me know :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a funky idea....Maybe i'll have a go at that!

Anonymous said...

Virtual Insanity is one of my favorite songs. Great pick.

Anonymous said...

Surreal, baby...